SISS Dip tank is ideal for quickly and easily removing ink and emulsion, especially when used in conjunction when using WPS biodegradable stencil strip.
SISS Dip Tank is made of polypropylene and holds up to 4 standard size screens 23 x 31”. It comes standard with a screen hold down and a lid to minimize solvent evaporation when the system is not in use. Custom sizes available.
Screen Dip Tank Features
- Robust polypropylene construction
- 4 x standard-size-screen capacity
- Comes with screen hold down, support rings and lid
- Spigot for easy draining
We recommend using SISS PSS concentrate stencil stripper, perfect for Dip Tank use. PSS concentrate is water-soluble and provides good mechanical and chemical decoating of most types of stencils with solvent based/conventional and textile inks.
Dip tank filling
- Depending on the size of your dip tank you will need to calculate the volume needed for the correct ratio of PSS concentrate stencil stripper 1-15 to 1-25 dilution is generally the norm for most screen emulsions.
- Add required amount of stencil stripper to the dip tank and then carefully fill to the level needed to cover the stencil.
- You can top up with PSS concentrate as the chemical becomes weaker over time area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 442 6555 or quotation.