SISS Dip tank is ideal for quickly and easily removing ink and emulsion, especially when used in conjunction with the new one-step cleaners on the market.
SISS Dip Tank is made of polypropylene and holds up to 4 standard size screens 23 x 31”. It comes standard with a screen hold down and a lid to minimize solvent evaporation when the system is not in use. Custom sizes available.
Screen Dip Tank Features
- Robust polypropylene construction
- 4 x standard-size-screen capacity
- Comes with screen hold down, support rings and lid
- Spigot for easy draining
We recommend using SISS PSS concentrate stencil stripper, perfect for Dip Tank use. PSS concentrate is water-soluble and provides good mechanical and chemical decoating of most types of stencils with solvent based/conventional and textile inks.
Dip tank filling
- Depending on the size of your dip tank you will need to calculate the volume needed for the correct ratio of PSS concentrate stencil stripper 1-15 to 1-25 dilution is generally the norm for most screen emulsions.
- Add required amount of stencil stripper to the dip tank and then carefully fill to the level needed to cover the stencil.
- You can top up with PSS concentrate as the chemical becomes weaker over time area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 442 6555 or quotation.