Rutland Plastisol ink range include High Opacity, M3 mixing system, Process Colours, Additives and some of the most popular White plastisols in the Textile industry. All of the Rutland Plastisol range is Non Phthalate certified.
High Opacity White Inks include
EH9072 NPT SF2 HO COTTON WHITE SF02 Cotton White – Sample Print
EL9240 NPT SNAP WHITE
EL9073 NPT SF2 HO Low Bleed Cotton White
Useful Rutland Video explaining Rutland Plastisol White Ink Range
High Opacity Inks
EH NPT High Opacity RFU (Ready for Use) is formulated as a press-ready plastisol for printing on 100% Cotton or over a low bleed underlay when printing on poly/cotton blends.
• Short body and very low wet tack for easy printing with no build-up.
• Ready for use, just stir and print.
• Suitable for manual or automatic printing machines.
• Easy to use, maintains print viscosity without thinning during print run.
• Non-Phthalate formulation to comply with new regulations restricting phthalates.
• Formulated to be opaque for direct printing on lights or darks.
• Print EH NPT RFU inks directly onto 100% Cotton or over an NPT underlay on darks poly cotton garments. EH NPT RFU is normally printed through mesh ranges from 34T – 110T.
• Proper cure is achieved when garment reaches 160°C.
High Opacity ink printing onto 100% Cotton or over a low bleed underlay when printing on poly/cotton blends. Ideal for automatic and manual printers. Ready for use just stir and print.
• Stencil: Use plastisol suitable emulsions such as Ulano Proclaim or Proclaim EC Epicure or Autosol 5000 or solvent resistant capillary film
• Squeegee: Typically 65 – 80 Blade
• Mesh: 34T – 77T (can go up to 110T)
• Cleaning: Standard or Biodegradable Screen Wash
• Curing: 160 C (40 – 90 seconds depending on equipment, colour, garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.
High performance for 100% cotton. If printing onto polyester/cotton blends apply a low bleed white first (recommend EL90730 Low Bleed SF2 QR2692).
EH1212 NPT HO TEAM VIOLET
EH2402 NPT HO LT NAVY
EH2406 NPT HO DK NAVY
EH2449 NPT HO LT ROYAL
EH2584 NPT HO ROYAL
EH2768 NPT HO BRT BLUE
EH3399 NPT HO FOREST GREEN
EH3401 NPT HO LT. GREEN
EH3403 NPT HO DALLAS GREEN
EH4202 NPT HO GOLD
EH4215 NPT HO YELLOW
EH4611 NPT HO BRT YELLOW
EH5202 NPT HO LT. ORANGE
EH6279 NPT HO RED
EH6398 NPT HO CARDINAL
EH6400 NPT HO SCARLET
EH7574 NPT HO DK BROWN
The M3 Mixing System inks have great opacity as well as mixing characteristics making them ideal for high production work. The Rutland M3 mixing system is designed mixing Pantone shades, ratios online on the Rutland website. Ideal for automatic and manual printers.
Stencil: Use plastisol suitable emulsions such as Ulano Proclaim or Proclaim EC Epicure or Autosol 5000 or solvent resistant capillary film
Squeegee: Typically 65 – 80 Blade
Mesh: 34T – 77T
Cleaning: Standard or Biodegradable Screen Wash
Curing: 160 C (40 – 90 seconds depending on equipment, colour, garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.
High performance for 100% cotton, gives semi matte. If printing onto polyester/cotton blends apply a low bleed white first (recommend EL90730 Low Bleed SF2 QR2692) or if printing onto 100% polyester then apply barrier grey or barrier clear to avoid bleed issues.
Quick flash times
Please note that the photographic image is indicative and should not be used as a colour swatch.
M3 Colours available include
NPT NATURAL BASE M3
NPT OPAQUE FLUO MAGENTA M3
NPT FF FLUO MAGENTA M3
NPT OPAQUE FLUO VIOLET M3
NPT FF FLUO VIOLET M3
NPT HO VIOLET M3
NPT OPAQUE FLUO BLUE M3
NPT HO BLUE #1 M3
NPT HO BLUE #2 M3
NPT HO MARINE M3
NPT OPAQUE FLUO GREEN M3
NPT HO GREEN M3
NPT OPAQUE FLUO YELLOW M3
NPT OPAQUE FLUO LEMON M3
NPT FF FLUO LEMON M3
NPT HO YELLOW M3
NPT OPAQUE FLUO ORANGE M3
NPT OPAQUE FLUO PINK M3
NPT OPAQUE FLUO RED M3
NPT FF FLUO RED M3
NPT HO SCARLET M3
NPT HO RED M3
NPT HO BLACK M3
NPT LB NG RETRO WHITE M3
NPT HO WHITE M3
Available in 1 Litre and US Gallon (3.78 litre) options. Mixing Kit also available.