Rutland EKO Oil Base Acrylic System. PVC Free Ink Mixing System
EKO mixing inks are plastisol-like PVC-free ink matching system belonging to the EKO series from Rutland.
It is a combination of 14 RFU mixing primaries plus and extender base that when mixed together simulates PANTONE® colours quickly and accurately.
• Excellent adhesion
• Intense colours.
• Low crocking colours
• Will not dry in screens.
• Very good supple print with ability to stretch and regain its original shape.
• Passes major brand durability testing including 5 x 60 wash test.
• Passes all requirements for major brand RSL and US government regulations.
• No PVC, no lead, no phthalates, no formaldehyde, no APEO’s
• Easy to mix and print.
Please see our promo video showing us printing a two colour print using the EKO inks.
To maintain the EKO inks credentials do not mix with inks from other ranges and only use EKO additives and modifiers. Use Biodegradable screenwash with this range.
• Stencil: Use plastisol suitable emulsions such as Ulano Proclaim or Proclaim EC Epicure or Autosol 5000 or solvent resistant capillary film
• Squeegee: Typically 65 – 80 Blade
• Mesh: 32T – 77T
• Cleaning: Biodegradable Screen Wash
• Curing: 160 C (40 – 90 seconds depending on equipment, colour, garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.
• High performance for 100% cotton, gives matt finish with a soft hand.
• EKO Mixing inks can print directly onto 100% cotton or over Barrier Black underlay RS0992 for printing onto polyester fabrics.
• Quick flash times
Colours Available in 1 Litre or US Gallons (3.78 Litres)
RS9993 EKO COTTON WHITE
RL9090 EKO LB WHITE
RS0992 EKO BLACK BARRIER
RS0994 EKO NATURAL BASE
RS4019 EKO FLUO YELLOW
RS4021 EKO LEMON NM
RS4022 EKO YELLOW
RS5023 EKO FLUO ORANGE
RS6024 EKO RED NM
RS6025 EKO FLUO ROSE
RS6026 EKO FLUO FUCHSIA
RS6027 EKO MAGENTA NM
RS1028 EKO VIOLET
RS2029 EKO BLUE RQ
RS2030 EKO BLUE 1500
RS3031 EKO GREEN
RS2032 EKO BLUE B
RS8033 EKO BLACK
RS0015 EKO SUEDE ADDITIVE Print Sample
RS0055 EKO MATTE ADDITIVE
RS0002 EKO VISCOSITY REDUCER