The Liberator XE is a premium industrial imagesetter system for flexographic and corrugated printing, which prints at a true 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. Perfect for small font sizes, the Liberator XE efficiently produces top-of-the-line film separations.
The XE series is available in the following sizes: 18.25″, 28.5″, 36″, 42″, and 54″. The Liberator systems are roll fed (capstan) devices, so film can be output at nearly unlimited length. The Liberator imagesetters are driven by a Harlequin RIP that provides exceptional processing speed and reliability. This full featured RIP includes automatic media saving capabilities, precision halftone and stochastic screening, as well as a full raster preview. The RIP can be customized with trapping, proofing and specialized screening to fit your requirements.
• 18, 28.5, 36, 42 and 54” media widths
• 1200 DPI Resolution
• Imaging of up to 6” per minutes
• Closed Loop Registration (CLR)
• Multi Level Pulsing (MLP)
• Enhanced NIB management (ENM)
• HARLEQUIN RIP with media savin
• No inks, toners or disposal costs
• Automatic media cutter
• In house production control
• Simple, hands of operation
• Low Maintenance
Please click here for demo video.
We stock film and consumables for the Exile Image Setters.
For more information or a quotation please contact us on 0161 442 6555 email@example.com