Sericol Nylobag NB range gives excellent adhesion when printed directly on to nylon bags as well as many other synthetic and natural fabrics. Nylobag NB has good adhesion and flexibility to most grades of nylon and many other synthetic fabrics. This combination of adhesion and flexibility, together with the high opacity offered by the system, makes it especially suitable for printing bags and similar items.
High Resistance and Wash Fastness. Available in all Pantone colours.
Resistance properties of Nylobag NB inks can be increased with the use of an optional catalyst. This increases all resistance properties making the product very suitable for applications where the ink would otherwise wear or abrade quickly.
Additives and Solvents
Catalysed Nylobag NB inks can be used to print Workwear Emblems capable of withstanding industrial washing processes. Typically prints are produced by printing images onto poly-cotton sheets, prelaminated with a suitable hot-melt adhesive.
Nylobag gives excellent adhesion when printed directly on to nylon bags as well as many other synthetic and natural fabrics.
• High opacity
• Good flexibility
• Excellent wash fastness
• Good adhesion to most nylon and synthetic fabrics
• Application: One or two pack direct printing ink for nylon and synthetic fabrics
• Colour range: Line and fluorescent colours
• Compatible fabrics: Most grades of nylon and synthetic fabrics
• Dry-clean resistance: Suitable for most dry clean cycles
• Drying/cure speed: 100°C for 2 minutes
• Ink technology:Solvent based with optional catalyst
• Mesh: 34-90T monofilament
• Thinning: Up to 5% with ZE805
• Wash resistance: 95°C
top of page
bottom of page